Saturday, June 04, 2011

Co-Pilot McNutt

Depending on your point of view our flight seeing trip into Denali could be considered a bust or an adventure. The weather kept us from seeing much of the mountains or glaciers. On the other hand, Grant got to be the co-pilot for our flight. (In other words, he sat in the right hand, front seat.) He said he didn't touch the controls but a few times, I felt the plane lurch. Grant did have a great view of what we could see. The company chose to give our money back since the flight didn't go as planned. I would call it an adventure.









You may notice my face looks a little dirty. Well, we had a some engine trouble and I helped with a little maintenance before we headed back.

Kidding. Actually the story is considerably less glamorous. The ink rubbed off our boarding pass while playing peek-a-boo with Xan. . . And no one told me! Grant said that the pony tail threw him off and he couldn't tell. What does that even mean!?







No comments: