Friday, December 28, 2012

674 steps + 40 extra pounds

Despite the fact that we all slept till noon, we saw Notre-dame cathedral, Medieval Paris, Sainte Chapelle Chapel, Palais de Justice, La Conciergerie, and the Louvre. And since our apartment is right next to the Eiffel Tower we threw in a night time visit there too. To cap off the evening, we had a very Parisian 11 pm dinner.

After a very busy day, Grant still had the energy to carry Xan up all 674 steps of the Eiffel Tower (after that point, everyone is required to take the elevator). I think the ticket taker, that laughed at Grant (with Xan in the backpack) as we entered the stair well, fueled him on.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for Grant climbing so many stairs! (Hope your pants still fit on the way home.) I'm jealous, the d'orsey museum is one we didn't have time to see. I bet Britney didn't keep you as long in the Louve as I did! Eat ANOTHER crepe for me!! Love you, Mother